Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Owen





Owen finally got a haircut. As you can see how far behind I am, it happened on the sixth of October. His comb over was getting to long so Gayle put the scissors to it. And bless Owens heart he stayed really still through the ordeal.






Owen is growing like a weed. He started liking his binki again, sometimes he chews on it, but at least he likes something in his mouth. We have been battling sickness for the past few weeks and there have been some really short nights. I think that we are on the down hill side of things though.




2 comments:

Amy said...

He's such a cute little stinker. Must take after his mom:) So I'm still wondering what that lady was looking in the other post???

Amanda said...

Gayle,
It has been a while since I last saw you. He has grown so much. The haircut makes him look more like a little boy now. I love to follow your updates. We have a blog as well. Hope to talk to you soon.