Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trick or Treat

Here are the kids in their costumes. Abby was a pirate, Bentley was Batman, and Owen was a lion. We went trick or treating in town, and even took Owen. Can you see the enthusiasm in the lion? Maybe he is getting ready to pounce the photographer.

I thought I would put a picture of Gayle on because most of the time she is the photographer. She went trick or treating as a mom, doctor, nurse, respitory therapist and a physical therapist all in one. Some times she even gets to be a psychologist when she is dealing with me.



2 comments:

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

I love the costumes! Owen looks sooooo good! What a cute li'l lion!!! Gayle... I would LOVE a copy of your donut recipe! You guys are so awesome!

Cate said...

Owen is getting so big! He is so very cute! I saw your picture up at Primary today and had to check out your blog. We sure do miss you guys, but are sure glad you are home!!!!!!