Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

Here is a picture of our Christmas tree. After weeks of bugging Gayle, she finally let me put it up the Sunday before Thanksgiving. But we couldn't take an official picture of it until after Thanksgiving. She wouldn't even let me turn on the outside lights until after Thanksgiving. Are you catching on? She is a brute, I have had the Christmas bug for that past few months. I am going to get a picture of our house lights and add that later. I again wanted our house to glow so that the astronauts could see it and of course I got shot down on that too.


Here are the kids decorating the tree, we even brought Owen in and let him watch the festivities.

1 comment:

Anna Linnea said...

Looks festive. And Gayle is such a meanie for not letting you decorate in August! No, honestly I have to agree with the whole after Thanksgiving day thing. Your tree looks lovely.