Sunday, August 29, 2010

-Check this out-

My sister-in-law called me the other night to tell me about a family on the news. This family has a BEAUTIFUL little boy just older than Owen with SMA. At the time they were expecting a baby girl who would also have this devastating disease. She was born a few days later. If you want to see the video it is on www.KSL.com, the story is called 'Family prepares to face rare disease for a second time.'
This family seems amazing!
An organization is doing a carnival in their behalf to raise money to help them with medical costs. They will be updating their blog with more info., if you can help this family visit their blog. www.coleman2family.blogspot.com.
It seems crazy, but whenever we hear about another family in similar situations we feel so connected with them without even knowing them.

I know I haven't done an Owen update lately, but I promise one soon. (Just don't hold your breath.)

No comments: