Thursday, November 18, 2010

A little of everything

I started on this post last night but got too tried and went to bed. This morning after checking a blog these pictures mean even more to me now. We have been following the Coleman's since there story ran on KSL. They are an SMA family so we feel somewhat connected to them even though we have never met. Their sweet Jonas was called back home to his Heavenly Father last night. Our hearts break for them. It is so hard to have a little one go. So please as you say your prayers, keep this family in them.

That being said...I love my children a little more today. Sadly I still have to be reminded that no one has a guarantee of tomorrow.

I take new pictures each fall. This year, for whatever reason, it got put off until we almost missed it. I told Bentley and Abby that we would hurry if they would cooperate. I got the above picture!!! Maybe we need a lesson on the meaning of cooperation?? I think it turned out cute anyway.
Owen can make the funniest faces. He makes us laugh all the time.

My sweet boy, red faced and all. This is our snuggle time almost every night. I don't love pictures of myself but I knew I would be devastated if I waited too long to get one, so I had Lenn take one. I am grateful that I did.

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

So glad you're taking pictures Gayle. You are adorable and you did a great job!

tfthornock said...

Sweet kids...sweet, wonderful mama! Keep taking those pictures and keep sharing them! I love em! ;)

brigette said...

What great pictures!! You are right no guarantees. Glad you dont take anything for granted!!

Brian and Rebecca Nate said...

What a cute little mom you are Gayle. I love the picture of your older 2. I have one of Kamille and Kaden being crazy on our stairs and I love that picture. You and Owen are so cute together. He loves you so much, you can see it in his eyes. Keep taking pictures, you won't ever be sorry. I have a lot myself, but the kids are only little once! Take care.