Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Birthday

You had a birthday, we shouted hooray

We got to sing to you all day.

One year older and wiser too

Happy birthday to Lenn!



Lenn's birthday was this week and I wanted to post something on or before but I didn't get to it so here is a late happy birthday. I wanted to try something new so I made him an ice cream cake and it turned out pretty tasty.


Lenn got to play with his animals all day to celebrate his birthday and then dinner and his cake that night.
Now for the pictures I have been wanting to post! Here is Lenn's winter growth and slowly it starts to go away.



Here is the new man of the house. We always gladly welcome him back in the spring. Although Bentley and Abby love it when he shaves it goofy and want him to keep it that way.
We always have plenty of silliness around here. We never have to worry about a dull moment!

But to be serious Lenn is quite the guy, I probably take him for granted more than I should but I try not too. He has learned to do a lot especially since Owen was born. He has had to step up and do more than his share and he has done great at it. He is a great Dad that loves his kids and wants to be involved. He takes Bentley and Abby whenever he can and they love to spend time with him too. The part I take most for granted is that he wants to be involved with Owen. I thought that was normal but so many people at Primary's were surprised when Lenn wanted to learn all about Owen and take part in caring for him. I am grateful that he has always been involved with all of our children and that he is such a great Dad to them.

No comments: