Wednesday, May 30, 2012

All about Owen

There are so many things that Owen cannot do, he will never walk, talk, throw a football, ride in a tractor and the list could go on and on.  With that list comes the very short list of what Owen can do and he does it so well and that is
SMILE!
He can make any bad day go away with just one little smile and we LOVE it!
This is the first time he smiled for the camera on purpose as a thank you for his birthday gift.  So cute!  Obiviously this was a long time ago...look at that double chin!

He was so happy with his primary lesson on prayer.

More smiles from Owen.  It doesn't take much to get one most days either, he is pretty generous with them.
As for his health, he continues to lose weight.  As I looked back at this picture I can see that the weight loss is noticeable now.  He is still as happy as ever and we will continue on as long as he is happy and comfortable. 
He had his annual doctors appointment, they are still amazed at how well he is doing.
He is one amazing little guy and I am so glad I am part of his life.


4 comments:

Leslie Garbanati said...

You know how much I love this little boy...don't you! He always makes me smile and I am always grateful for it! Give him a hug from me...even though he does not know me...I love him and all that he is and will be...

Amanda said...

You have such a beautiful family and are a great example to me!

Darren and Jody said...

He is so precious!!! I love you Owen.

Brian and Rebecca Nate said...

It's amazing how a smile can just make your crappy day turn right around! What a beautiful little man he is. We send our love.