Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Make A Wish ~ Day 1


And we are off!  Lenn had a surprise in store and he didn't tell me until we were on the way.  The Saturday before was my family reunion and we couldn't go because of break downs and hay so he surprised me by taking us down through Vernal to see some of my family.  We got a late start and pulled in around midnight so we waited till morning to visit.

Owen is ready to go!

Abby is all set!

Bentley and cousin Tanner are hooked on the xbox!

Abby and cousin Camree are glued to the American Girl Doll video!

Some of the cousins that got up early to come see us before we got on our way. 
Thanks it was fun to see you!

My stepdad, Mike, Owen and my Mom
Thanks for the power, breakfast and the visit.  It was so nice to see you!

After breakfast and a little bit of visiting we started on our way. 
We were actually leaving Utah but we needed a picture.

Owen ready to go again!

Abby was just happy to be there!

The wild pony we saw at our stop in Craig.  We heard it just wanders around.

Some of our scenery

We got Bentley and Abby their own disposable cameras.  Here is Abby taking one for Bentley.


No, Bentley is not acting in this picture.  I didn't even think I got this picture because I jumped up to go catch him.  Luckily he caught his balance, then with a smirk said "What did you jump for"?  Like he hadn't just fallen down this mountain.


The funky tree!



This stop was beautiful!
 

1 comment:

THE MITCHELL CLAN said...

It looks like you had so much fun on your trip! I was looking through your pictures and the ones you took in Vernal. I had to laugh because I was just at my brother's house there and your little cousins were at his house. His wife babysits them. Camree, Tanner and the little blond cutie. I couldn't remember her name! Small world! So glad you got to do the Denver trip!