Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Making a little history

Today there was a few fun moments I want to remember, no pictures though, sorry.  First of all Bentley got his first real hair cut and style last night.  Second, he really liked it and actually did it today WITH some gel! Big deal here :) With his new do, he wore a shirt that was not a sports t-shirt. We may be turning a corner here!  I cannot believe I didn't get a picture.

Today Owen's therapist came and I was telling her how he had been acting lately, it is almost like he is trying to answer my questions.  I have noticed that when I ask him a question it seems like he wants to answer me with a blink or his mouth.  Since she knows what she is doing she started working with him asking simple questions. Sure enough, he would blink for yes.  It was so fun and exciting to see. Mainly because it wasn't just in my head but he actually has been answering  questions.  I hope to get some videos, but it may be hard because he knows when the camera is out.



2 comments:

Brian and Rebecca Nate said...

So awesome! That little man is pretty amazing!

April said...

Oh that is amazing! Sending lots of love :)