Tuesday, September 1, 2015

San Diego-Day 4

Day 4
We started our day with McDonalds breakfast, our favorite. Then our plan for the day was to relax at the Bahia resort we were staying at. We rented two fun cats and explored the bay. The one Lenn and I were in had a bad battery so at the end of our time Bentley and Abby pulled it into shore. We relaxed at the bay for the morning.
After a late lunch we got ready and Lenn and I went to the temple while Bentley and Abby went to a movie. I was pretty nervous the whole time about them being alone, in California, at a movie theater!!! Lenn assured me they would be okay, but I still wasn't quite sure. We got there before the movie was over then ate at P.F. Changs. 
We went back to the temple to show the kids and take pictures, it is a beautiful temple. Made me think that heaven might look a little like that.







 Bentley's funky burn.
 Sweet boys!












No comments: