Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Unbirthday



July 3, 2008, Happy Unbirthday Owen. Six months old and never been.....home!(Other than that one miserable night) On this great and miserably hot day, Owen got to go get his finger pricked! He wasn't very happy about the whole thing but it was over in a few minutes. We had to get a blood gas test to make sure he is tolerating his new vent. Once again thanks to all of you that are helping us reach our final goal.


This kissy face is for you, Ms. don't ever come see me, Amy Vanderwuff.


Seeing if the ipod will ease the cough assist. As you can see by his face it did not help, but it made his siblings laugh.

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

Congratulations you guys. I'm so happy for you. Owen looks amazing! He's beefing right up. By the way, your family picture is adorable.

Leslie Garbanati said...

Owen is looking fabulous! He is such a sweetie! We can't wait for you to get him home too! It is amazing. Love to all!

Unknown said...

So, I know I have been a slacker in the visiting department, But I assure you I think of you guys frequently! I am so very happy for all of you that all of your hard work has finally come to fuition. But, I really want to come stop by before you go cause I found some of Owen's blankets in the unit laundry, plus i have a present for him. Hope all is fantastic, I do miss seeing you guys!