Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Works from Heaven continue still

Last Friday morning I realized that Owen's alarms hadn't gone off like normal through the night. Then I saw his tubes were pretty dry. I looked down and saw that his humidifier was off. Not good! I immediately unplugged it and plugged it back in. Nothing!! Oh great, was my first thought. I got the phone and called the equipment place in SLC hoping the gal was in that we work with. Yes!! She answered the phone, which is pretty rare for her to answer when I call.

She is amazing. I told her our dilemma and she was off to work getting us a humidifier by the next day. That was great and all but Owen shouldn't be off his humidifier for more than 8 hours at a time, but that was the best we could do at the time.

I then called Lenn to tell him what was going on. He had to go to Rock Springs that day. We both started calling people to see if there was anyone in SLC that was coming back the same day. I had no luck, but Lenn had a feeling to call a cousin that he rarely talks to. He asked him if he was going to SLC, he said no, but their Aunts were down there picking up a grand daughter. (There is hope!) Lenn got off the phone and called his Aunt M. She said she was happy to pick it up for us and asked for the address. When Lenn told her the address she could not believe it. His Aunt was literally one block away from the equipment place. She picked it up and brought it that night. AMAZING, if you ask me.

When someone says miracles no longer exist, they just aren't looking. We have been constantly watched over since we have been home with Owen. It is simply amazing to say the least. I know the Lord's hand has been involved in all of it too.
Don't get me wrong, it hasn't been a walk in the park. We have our share of chaos and stress, but along with the chaos and stress we have been carried and watched over. Miracles do exist! We just have to be watching for them.


4 comments:

annie said...

That is awesome! I'm so glad that you take the time to find and share your miricles with us. Thank you for being an inspiration.

Leslie Garbanati said...

Thanks for sharing you sweet experiences....you for sure have angels on your side! I look at some of the miracles we saw with Mason and I have been SURE...beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was Angel M watching him. I can tell you for sure that Owen's Angel Landry is doing the same things...mabye M and Landry and tag teaming! I hope so! Love you all!

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

You certainly are being watched over. I'm amazed. That is nothing short of a miracle. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing.

Thank you for being such an incredible friend.

Sending lots of love your way.

Brian and Rebecca Nate said...

Miracles do exist, and they are right in front of us most of the time. I marvel at your families strength and courage and love and support. You guys are awesome. Owen is such a handsome little boy. What a beautiful spirit!