Monday, October 8, 2012

Bentley's future

I saw this quote by Tim Tebow and had to do something with it for Bentley.  I pray that no matter what happens in his future he will know who holds his future.

After watching conference this last weekend it really made me think how close Bentley is to making decisions regarding his future.  I hope he will always stay close to his Heavenly Father and choose to serve a full time mission.  The new age change from 19 to 18 for young men won't make a big difference for Bentley but for some reason it hit me how close this really is.

So for now I will try to enjoy each and every moment!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

This is so great! You're a great mom! I just want you to know that I look up to you so much! You're so strong and you're a great example to me!