Sunday, December 2, 2012

Back in November

I have always loved music and always wanted to be able to sing but was NOT blessed with a pleasant singing voice.  I have however been blessed with a husband and 2 children that can sing. 
This fall Abby was asked to sing two small numbers and realized that she likes singing.  One number was a duet for the Veteran's Day program at school.  The other was a solo to the first verse of 'Beautiful Savior' in the primary program at church.  After singing in the Primary program she hopes that she gets to sing in all the programs instead of having to have a speaking part.
http://player.vimeo.com/video/53540517
https://vimeo.com/54722128

1 comment:

Leslie Garbanati said...

Oh my sweet mercy! What a doll! What a voice! I am so jealous...I always wanted to sing, but I was the girl they stuck on the back row of choir because I was tall and it was far from the microphone :)! Abby, you made me cry. Thank you for sharing your talents and your testimony all in one. Sweet, sweet girl! Hope all is well for the Johnsons! Love you all!