Saturday, January 26, 2013

Owen's turns the BIG 5!!

We never expected to celebrate this day with Owen, but we sure loved every minute of it!
Owen has been into fire trucks for awhile so I looked some up online and did my best.  He loved it!  I'm not sure if it was actually the cake or the bright red that it turned out to be.  I was sure glad I had so much red and black food coloring though.

As many of you know, Owen has a birthday buddy.  Her name is Mercydez and they were in the NICU together at Primary's.  It has become part of our tradition to celebrate angel Mercy along with Owen each year.  (That's why there is a princess)

 I can't seem to get enough of this boys smile, can you tell??

Owen got a few birthday calls on his birthday and he LOVED listening to the singing on the other end.  Thank you for the calls.

1 comment:

Leslie Garbanati said...

Oh my goodness. Owen still melts my heart and makes me smile. He truly is a special and precious Child of God. We are lucky to know him...and the whole family.

Happy Birthday NICU neighbor and friend. We LOVE YOU!