Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas!
Lenn's lights!


Our tree

Owen's tree.  Owen loves looking at the Christmas tree but he has gotten really hard to move by myself so we put up a tree where he could see it all the time.  He loves it!  Lately he hasn't liked new things coming into 'his' space, but he absolutely loved it when this tree got put up and decorated!

Our talent show:  I think I am the only one who loves this new tradition but it's okay I'm the Mom and said so!  Lenn does not play the piano but he finds a song each Christmas time and figures it out well enough to play it for the talent show.  He actually does a good job.

Bentley had us watch his video of the school play for his talent.

Abby did her clogging dance since her recital was canceled due to bad weather.
I made a video of all our past Christmases.

Abby said Owen's talent was his smile, and he did such a great job sharing his talent!
His new pj's.

Then we did our nativity.  Abby was Mary, Owen was Joseph with his staff, Bentley was a wise man, Lenn was the narrator and I took pictures.

This was probably one of my very favorites about this Christmas!  Bentley always goes through the presents under the tree, shakes them and guesses what they are.  He is right 99% of the time.  It makes Abby and I crazy.  This year I decided I would get the best of him, so I wrapped all the presents from Lenn and I with certain paper for each person but no tag.  Abby was sure that hers were the princess paper and Bentley was sure his were the Mater paper.  Little did they know!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas this year!

No comments: