Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Lenn!  Our journey began 15 years ago.  It's been good, it's been great and it's been hard!  I wouldn't want to be on this journey with anyone else and although you may not be perfect, you are perfect for me!  (I know it's getting a little mushy for you but it's true.)
Most of the time you are the extra child but that keeps us young and I appreciate your humor even when it does not seem like I do.


You are the best husband and Dad that I could imagine for myself or our children. 
We appreciate all you do for us.
I appreciate that you are a family man.  It takes a lot to get you away from home and your family.  When you are away you make sure you have one or two travel buddies, (Bentley and Abby), if all of us are not an option. 
I appreciate that when Owen and Landry were born you stayed by my side and were involved with everything.  You didn't leave it all to me as many other Dad's have done with special needs children.  That means the world to me and shows me your true heart, that most of the time you keep from others.
 
Happy 15th Anniversary!  Loved you then, love you now and always will!

3 comments:

brigette said...

Love this post Happy Anniversary!

Brian and Rebecca Nate said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a great day.

Inklings said...

Happy anniversary to you both, and you look beautiful!