Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013


The last few years Lenn has carved a pumpkin for him and Owen.  He picks two designs and has Owen choose which one and then he carves it.  This year he picked Mickey Mouse, one of Owen's favorites and bucking horse, one of his favorites.  We were all pretty sure which one Owen would choose but he surprised was all by picking the bucking horse, go Cowboys!  It was pretty funny, Owen like them both and kept going back and forth but then stopped on the cowboy with a smile.  We knew what his choice was!


My pumpkin.  I was too lazy to clean it out!

Bentley did a Seahawks design, which he said he will NOT do again because it was a lot harder than he thought!

Abby choose a cute little ghost.  It still amazes me that she is done with needing my help with any of this.

A better picture of the Seahawks!


Pizza became a Halloween tradition long ago.  I used to make it but when they started making them this cute why bother making your own?

Owen has been called 'Superman' from the time he came home by a lady that helped him get here.  When I saw the Superman pj's I knew he had to be Superman this year.
Here he is ready to go for his van ride. 

And now what you have all been waiting for!!  Lenn got all excited about Halloween after seeing these blow up costumes so he had to get some and dress up! 
Ollie ostrich, Scotsman, Smurfette, Football player and Sophia

Off to trick or treat.  I had to follow them in the van, I couldn't miss out on what might happen.  It was hilarious!  He got so many funny looks from people. 

Then his nephew got home from work and got dressed up.  Oh boy!  I am not sure I remember the last time I laughed so hard!

Lenn wanted to be like all the pregnant women he has seen on facebook, so he held his belly!

I hope you all had a great Halloween!  We sure did and had a lot of laughs too!

No comments: