Sunday, March 28, 2010

Whoever said boys grow up????

Lenn wins!! I am not sure who needs the congrats, me or him? This little beard thing started as a little competition with a buddy. Lenn outlasted him so I guess he is the winner. He finally decided to shave, but to do that he had to have a little fun with it. (Lenn keeps our house exciting, it is never dull when he is around!).He laughed with joy between each shave and Abby was busy hiding behind things saying, "he looks freaky"! He couldn't wait to show his Mom because he knows it drives her crazy, so he left this one. He went down to show her and she was gone, so he left it and actually went to Bentley's pinewood derby with it. I could have died, but that is just silly Lenn. He wore 'chaps' on his face for a few days.
This one is where he is right now. I would say it is a huge improvement!!
This is from last fall when Lenn decided he wanted to have a John Lennon do and grow his hair and beard out. (Yeah not sure what crisis you call this!) He gets a kick out of it so I have learned to just wait it out. The quieter I am the quicker it goes away, as long as the is no harm in it, right? I finally convinced him that he was way beyond being able to do the John Lennon thing and he let me cut it, but not without the fun.
The comb over!!
The mohawk!

Finally back to Lenn! And they say we have no entertainment!! Yeah right, we have Lenn, we will always have entertainment!! It would get pretty boring without him.

2 comments:

Leslie Garbanati said...

No one ever said the grow up....EVER! What a funny post! I keep hoping for big news...can't wait. Hope all is well

Brian and Rebecca Nate said...

As short as his hair is, he sure has a lot of styles for it! I'm glad the facial hair is gone, I'm never a fan of it. i hate it during hunting season when Brian grows it out. You deserve a medal for putting up with that much hair! Hope all is well.