Wednesday, March 31, 2010

He's here!


Baby boy Johnson is here! He was born yesterday, March 30. We are in the NICU and I am posting this on a nurses personal laptop and I am not so laptop savy. Our little man does not have a name yet but he is a precious little one. He was born with the cord wrapped pretty tight around his neck. He also has low muscle tone and a heart murmur that seems to be sounding better.
He immediatly needed CPAP to keep his lungs open but since 4:45 tonight he has been on high flow nasal canula and his doing great. (I hate to even get excited!)
He weighed 7 pounds 13 oz. and was 20 inches long.
We will post more pictures and updates as much as we can.
I am at the hospital and Lenn is home doing everything so if we don't answer your phone calls be patient and we will return them when we can. Thanks for your love, support and prayers.
A big thanks to a great nurse tonight for trusting me with her computer!
Thanks Tracy and Vonda for helping with Owen and everything else you have done with Abby and and house. You are great!!

4 comments:

klthornock said...

Congratulations!! He's beautiful (handsome)Our prayers are with you and little no-name I'll be back Sun. if I can do anything. I will check in. Love you, Karen

Tanner and Chelsey said...

Oh Gayle he is a beautiful baby. I love stocking your blog to see what the latest with your family is. Im so glad to hear that your baby is here safe and sound. Good luck with everything and keep on posting:)

Unknown said...

gAYLE,Lenn and new baby boy, Our thoughts and prayers are will all of you and hope that things are going well. He is beautiful. We are here if we can do anything. Love Aunt Mary Kay

sjanney said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for the updates -thinking of you all.

Sam