Sunday, June 5, 2011

Memorial Weekend

The weekend was stormy pretty much the whole weekend. We took decorations up Friday but the weather was too bad to get Owen out so it was a quick visit. We went again Sunday afternoon, it was stormy again but not long after we got there the sun came out and was nice for awhile. A lot of Lenn's family lives near so they met us there to decorate their grandparent's graves and then Landry's. They brought some cute things to add to the decor and it turned out nice.



Owen enjoyed getting out even though this picture doesn't show it. He loves to watch the tractor wheels turn in the wind.

It is heart breaking to have a child's grave to decorate but we try to make the most of it and some how celebrate having Landry in our eternal family.



This is how we ended May!

2 comments:

Brian and Rebecca Nate said...

I love the tulips in the snow, they look beautiful. I need to get some flowers in my yard, it looks pretty pathetic. I had to read about 4 posts to get caught up, you guys have been busy. I love the lamb names, super cute. And congrats to Bentley for getting published, I think that's an awesome accomplishment. Abby is growing up so fast, I didn't realize that she has become such a beautiful young lady, I haven't seen her very much lately. Glad Owen is doing well, I say a prayer for you and your family every night. Take care. Btw the flowers and decorations on Landry's grave are breathtaking.

brigette said...

What a beautiful way to celebrate memorial day. I love the wreaths with the pictures on them. What a great idea!! Much love!!