Thursday, January 5, 2012

Owen turns 4 years old

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our little, big man. What an inspiration he is to all of us. He is one amazing boy. I cannot believe we celebrated a 4th birthday with him, it still hasn't really sunk in yet. He LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on TV so I made Mickey this year. I think he was wondering why he couldn't snuggle with this Mickey, he loved looking at his cake but when I let him feel it with his hand he cried. It wasn't near as soft as his real Mickey.

"Here's the Mickey I was looking for."

Lenn figures Owen is the only one that gets his cake in the chair.

Lenn brought him this balloon and thought he would love it. It turns out it took a few days of warming up to the balloon.

Sending Happy New New Year wishes to Landry.

Sending birthday wishes to sweet angel Mercydez.




Happy birthday Owen, we love you so much.

1 comment:

brigette said...

Happy birthday sweet Owen! How amazing of a little boy you are. I am so glad you were blessed with such an amazing family and they are so blessed to have you. Looks like your birthday was a great one!!