Saturday, January 21, 2012

No Regrets

One thing I will always somewhat regret is not having a real family picture with Landry. So now sometimes when it Lenn's turn to go to church with Bentley and Abby, I'll get Owen and I ready and when the others walk in the door I grab them to get a quick family picture. (It usually takes a bribe for Bentley and Abby.) It isn't ever anything fancy but we are together and that is what matters. I wish the quality of the self-timer picture was a little better but o'well.
I have a hard time having a family picture without Landry so I figured I would stick him in there too.

A little update on Owen: I think we have a winner on a diet with a few more calories and a new medication for comfort. It is hard to tell how well he is tolerating it though because he hasn't been feeling great. I am not sure what it is for sure, a cold or just some sinus yuck, and he has always had issues with his ears and I think one might be bothering him. He has good days and not so good days. Over all he is still a pretty happy little guy, he is such a trooper and we can't help but be happy around him.

2 comments:

Leslie Garbanati said...

I love...love...love to see updates and pictures of your sweet little family! Thanks for sharing your trials and strengths with me...you inspire and lift me up! Lots of love to your family!

Anna Linnea said...

Glad to hear that Owen is doing a little better. Hopefully the new diet continues to help that little man. Thanks for sharing all of your ups and downs in life, your strength inspires me immensely.