Sunday, February 26, 2012

Congrats!

Mercydez, (Owen's birthday buddy), is a big 'angel' sister as of a few days ago. Mercydez sent down a beautiful, healthy little sister for her Mom and Dad to love.
Many of you have asked about this family and when the arrival of their sweet baby was so I thought I would share the great news.
Congrats Nic and Ashley! We are so happy for you and your little family!
We are so happy for this family to be able to experience having a healthy baby! We know they are enjoying every minute so don't hold your breath for an update on their blog;).

2 comments:

Leslie Garbanati said...

Thanks for sharing this news! I read their big news several months ago and have thought of them often! So happy for them to get a healthy baby! Pass on my congrats (they don't know me from Adam...but I love to read their blog)

Brian and Rebecca Nate said...

I'm so excited for them! They don't know me at all, but I follow their blog from time to time and think of them. Wonderful for them.