Monday, February 6, 2012

Thank you!

~Bentley telling Owen goodnight~
I just wanted to take a minute to tell you all thank you! Whenever I post something about Owen not doing great we are surrounded by love from all of you.
Thank you for your concern, love, prayers, cards, emails and comments. We can feel the love of the prayers being said for Owen and our family. It always seems to help Owen out.
He is still losing weight but continues to be comfortable and the light of our home. He has such a special spirit about him.
He is battling a sinus infection (nothing new). I started him on an antibiotic today so he should be feeling better in a day or two.

I also wanted to let you know that I made it easier to leave comments on here. So give it a try, we love to hear from you!
Again thank you for all of your love. We love you too!

4 comments:

Leslie Garbanati said...

Gayle and Lenn... I just absolutely love the sweet spirit I feel when I read your blog and look at your pictures!! This picture of Bentley with Owen is perfect. They both (well all 4 of your children) beam with the Light of Christ. They indeed have His image in their countenance. Thanks for sharing and for being great parents and amazing people. All our love and prayers....
Jake, Leslie, Aleah, Mason and Rylan

Ashlie said...

Love this shot. What a great big brother. I am inspired by your families strength. Hang in there!

Sandra said...

I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I love the pictures that you posted. What a blessing it has been to those sweet children to have the parents that they do! My niece lost her little baby on Sunday. He was 4 months old. You have been a great example to all of us! Thanks for sharing..

Earl said...

Love your pictures and your whole familes dedecation