Monday, February 2, 2009

Kids! Ya gotta love em'!

We all have our moments, right? We surely have moments here. We have our, pretty much daily, sibling issues. After all of the fights we have had there hasn't been any battle wounds left as a witness. Last night, Bentley gave a water bottle a friendly toss and hit Abby right on her cheek bone and gave her an insta' shiner. I was standing right next to her and looked at her and thought to myself, here we go again, let's head back to the ER for a fracture of the cheek bone. That would be my luck. She started crying and hyper ventilating. I got her calmed her down and put a cold pack on her and she went to sleep. I took a picture but it doesn't show it very well, but it looks like the colors are really going to show in a few days.

No comments: