Thursday, February 19, 2009

Texas and the big surprise!!

So what's up with Texas you say! Well Lenn has been in Texas for his job and has been gone for 4 weeks. At 10 p.m. last Friday night there was a knock at the door, low and behold it was Lenn! I couldn't believe it!! What a surprise! I should have known, but I didn't want to get my hopes up. (He is secretly a big softly inside.)
He brought us all a Texas gift. Bentley, Abby and I got Texas t-shirts and Owen got a Texas Tech hat and mittens.
Abby instantly did the 'hook 'em horns' sign and loves her shirt.
She wanted to wear it to school all four days, but I did talk her out of one of the days. (Thank goodness for washers, I guess). You know the saying, 'pick your battles'.
She is such a daddy's girl, I think the shirt reminds her of him.
Bentley, however was satisfied with one day of wearing his shirt this week.
My shirt will have to be posted later, it is really cute However, since Lenn has been gone I
have forgotten how to do my hair and make-up!!
We were so excited to see Lenn and had a great weekend with him.
Thanks Lenn!!
We love and miss you!!
We were sad to see him go again, but this to shall pass. Right?



1 comment:

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

Can I just say that I think you are absolutely amazing??? How do you do it without your hubby? Seriously, you are such a great example to me.

I love LOVE the valentines boxes! I got a good chuckle out of the football field one! That's so great!

Owen is looking so good! I think about you guys ALL the time! I hope things are going well for you! How long does Lenn have to be in Texas? What's he doing down there? I have some good friends who live down there... I don't remember what the town is called, but it's by a TON of different colleges.

Anyway, know that we love ya! You seriously are one of the most amazing people I know.