Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We finally have spring!

~Spring~
I am so excited for spring to be here! Yes, I know we will still have some snow storms until June, but until then we are loving the nice weather.
Bentley and Abby are loving being able to be outside whenever possible. Last Sunday they were ready for church before their Grandma and Grandpa came to get them so they had to go and play outside. I was a little worried but I knew it wasn't worth the fight to get them to just sit still and wait for their ride.




Bentley is sooo into basketball lately, (thanks to his little buddy Andrew), and that is all he wants to do. Thank goodness he can finally go outside and dribble. He has a little indoor nerf hoop and with that he has turned my kitchen into a gym. We had the hoop in the basement so Benltey and Abby could play while Lenn and I worked down there and Andrew told Bentley to get it upstairs and practice dunking. He also told Bentley that he would be really good because he was so tall! Kids crack me up!!


1 comment:

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

Your children as soooo cute! You are such a sweet mommy!

I have been thinking a lot about you and Owen. I hope Owen is doing okay. He's such a sweetheart... just like his Momma.