Saturday, September 21, 2013

First day of (Face Time) Preschool!

Under different circumstances we would have sent Owen to Kindergarten this year, but since his birthday is after the first of the year, (by three days), we were able to choose to keep early intervention coming instead. 
I had a Mom come to me and ask if I wanted Owen to be involved with their preschool group and have them come to our house.  It was so sweet of her to ask, but no thank you!  Kids are way to sickly during the school year to be around Owen that much.  Instead we came up with the Face Time idea.
Owen enjoys it and from what I have heard the other kids do too!  I am grateful for the people who have been placed in our lives: very thoughtful, loving and kind.
That same week the same Mom took her iPad to story hour at the library to include Owen again.  He likes watching what is going on, but mostly loves watching all the kids.  




Owen's first day of preschool and guess what he chose for his show and tell?  Yep, Curious George.  He still loves George!

1 comment:

brigette said...

Oh how I love this!!! You are such a great mama!