Wednesday, September 18, 2013

First day of School 2013

Another year has begun!! Bentley started 7th grade and is in the high school this year.  I can not believe my little boy is no longer in the elementary!  They grow up way to fast!  Abby started 5th grade and was so excited to have her kindergarten teacher back.  She loves her! 

Such a goof!


Abby loves her kitty's!
Abby was excited to be back to school to see her friends everyday, she found one before she even got to school.

 On day four Bentley finally had a few new school clothes.  I probably shouldn't admit this but o'well.  Things were crazy and it is hard to get away so I ordered online thinking there was plenty of time to have them shipped, boy was I wrong!  It took over 10 days to get his things.  Then his shoes didn't even fit, he needed a 10 1/2!! 
So yes, my son went to school in last years school clothes and he survived!  He didn't think he would be he did.

Happy 5th and 7th grade Bentley and Abby!
 



No comments: