Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Zoo







Before I can write about the zoo, we could not have done it with out Holly coming over. She came on her day off to watch Owen for the night so that Gayle and I could go. We went to the zoo and then went to my third home baskin robbins and had ice cream.




Last Friday night we got invited to the zoo, as I said previously, by Primary Children's Hospital. They closed the gates to the general public and opened up for the kids. We got there and my sister, Julie, had a great idea of heading to the face painting. The line was growing for the dinner anyway. Julie and her daughter Olivia went with us, here are the kids with there faces painted.

We are all scared of change as you can tell, we have three tigers. I was going to get my face painted but chickened out. Mom told me to get off the college kick, but one more story. I was going to have a bucking horse painted on my face. Sorry mom.








Here the kids were playing music waiting for the elephant show. Olivia is out of the picture getting another instrument.











I of course bought a new SD card for our camera and forgot it in the computer at the house. So I had a whole seven pictures to take. They gave each family one disposable camera when we came through the gate so the rest of the pictures were taken by Bentley.








I of course did not take the picture of the snake. I wasn't even in the neighborhood!








We had a great time, ate well, and even got to ride the train.

No comments: